Monday, July 06, 2009


Last week I went all over Texas. Grandpa and I drove down to Canyon Lake, which is about 40 miles north of San Antonio. We stayed with Curt & Jolene Steuckrath. I know Curt from my visits to Saudi Arabia. The next day, we went into San Antonio, and I visited the Alamo and the River Walk. It was very hot, but we had a good day. I discovered Mexican jumping beans. I'd never heard of them before, and they were great. Grandpa bought me a box of them. The next day, we drove to Houston. Houston has really big skyscrapers like Dallas. Grandpa drove through downtown Houston so I could see them. Then we drove just north of Houston to Conroe to visit Jess & Mary Curtis. I really liked them. They have a pool and I went in it on both days. Then we drove back to Dallas. We went to visit Jennie Anderson one last time today before we fly back to Atlanta tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to seeing my Mom & especially little Andrew. I've missed him a lot. We'll be living in the new house, too. It's fantastic, and I have my own en suite bathroom and balcony. Atlanta is very nice, but Dallas is the center of the universe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home