Thursday, April 06, 2006

Jonathan has been having a wonderful time and Bruce and Kathryn's house (aka Grandpa and Grannie's house). Today he finally got his revenge on Mummy and hosed me down in the backyard with the hose. I got him on Wednesday. Today we went for another walk down to the beach. I have been teaching Jonathan how to walk somewhere Ras Tanura style, which is anywhere on the sidewalk or road. There are no cars on the road, so somebody might as well us it.

This morning Jonathan and Bruce(Grandpa), went to the Surf House for a boys only breakfast. Jonathan had his first taste of waffles. It was then also to be a boys only trip to the commissary, until Mummy and Kathryn(Grannie) decided to butt in and spoil the fun.

Jonathan has also been perfecting his skills as a backseat driver. Everytime we go somewhere as soon as I have pulled out of the garage instructions start flying around the car. On the way home from picking Bruce(Grandpa) up from the mail center on Wednesday I had to explain that it was him giving instructions that was going to cause me to crash as it made me loose consentration. I then asked him if he honestly thought I would drive badly with such precious cargo in the car. J then asked what that precious cargo was, I said him. J had a fit and shouted back "I am not cargo, I am a HUMAN!!!!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home